Monday, August 22, 2011

220811

This week is my last week to attend the classes for the first semester in UTAR
Why time passed so fast?
I'm just began to integrate with my new friends
But then, we're going to separate in the next semester due to the STUPID course registration system!!
Almost everyone has the different timetable,  S***
I wonder why UTAR don't want to arrange timetable for us.

Okay, I admit that we're already 18 now.
We suppose to manage our own timetable ourselves
But, I really don't want to separate with them!
I don't want to adapt with new people, new faces again!
I hate that so much! :(

Well, I'm going to back home in this coming Friday!!
Daddy comes fetch me!! hahaha XD
Miss my hometown so much!!
I'm planning to go to all the place and eat all the food there
I want to go yamcha at Sri Thai, Dataran Damar, Local Cafe and Lao Wang
I want to go Hawker Station to have my breakfast!
I want to eat Uncle Elephant's Chicken Rice, Roti Canai, Satay, Nasi Pokok Tanjung
Hiak hiak hiak~
Aahh~ majda majda!! and my mum's cook!!
OMG! I feel like running back home now! X)


*PS: My English writing is better then Chinese now, good or bad?  ><

2 comments:

  1. It's good that your english is better than Chinese. But kep remind yourself use chinese often to write your blog, or else, you will like me, English not that expert, Chinese no improvement. TT how sad is it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already found difficulties in writing my blog by using Chinese~ OMG!!

    ReplyDelete

谢谢你的留言 :)