Monday, September 10, 2012

100912

Getting bored with study
I started my laptop, logged in to Twitter and I saw my friend tweeted about Taylor Swift's documentary.
I tried to search in Google, and you know what? I found her official website!

Read through a 4-pages words about herself, and in one of the paragraphs, she said :
"Every time I try and wink at someone, I mess it up and end up scaring people. "
So cute! ;)


























She is the first country and western singer that I love, and Love Story is the first song of hers that I listen to, which is also the song that make me fall in love with her! :)
I love her music so much, and she is indeed so beautiful!
I really hope that she will held a concert in Malaysia, and I'm gonna be the first one who purchase the ticket! :P

By the way, her latest album "RED" will be released on 22th October 2012! *Anticipating*

Here's the link of her official website, have a look!





















I miss her signature curly hair! :D




PS: I know my English sounds cacat >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢你的留言 :)