We went to PD block together to take our new student ID photo, and before that, I paid a visit to PE block which was my the place where i studied my foundation courses
(That lazy girl don't want to walk there since there's quite a distance from PD to PE, and plus, under the super strong sun. lol.)
I've met quite lots of my foundation friends there and whenever they saw me, they was like : "OMG! why are you here?" HAHA Anyway, it's great to see them! I miss foundation life a lot, actually :') Busy moment is going to start soon! Assignments and midterm tests! Arrggghhhhh~~
And yeah~ he's back in Taiwan after one week vacation in London! ♥
![]() |
| Doesn't he looks like a girl in this picture? XD |
His busy moment starts too! Fly here fly there to attend events and tv programmes, and also starts preparing for his next album and concerts. He's even buzier than me. Poor him! :(
Mr. JJ Lin! Fighting! 加油!Gambateh! X)

Indeed he is xD xD
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! Yea~ for sometimes he really did! XD
ReplyDelete