Hope that Mr. Luqman won't reject
Last minutes work isn't so perfect >.<
Yesterday, we brought our Advertising assignment's questionnaire to let our tutor to check
I was like: Oh My God!
Our questionnaire was fulled with her handwriting @@
(I hate setting questionnaires -.-)
Well, luckily she's not as rude as one of my foundation's English lecturer
The lecturer whom I hate the most!
She's super duper irritating!!
To be honest, I like my Degree lecturer rather than Foundation's!
Like what I've said before, they not only teach us but also guide us.
And they interact more with students, like friends. ^^
Anyway, I still like Ms. Ngo and Mr. Akmal, who are my Economics lecturer and International Studies lecturer, respectively, during my foundation.
Both of them are the most experienced and knowledgeable lecturer that I've seen in during my Foundation.
By the way, they're very nice too.
I can't forget that Mr. Akmal always talk about 9Gags and trolling other students in the class!
He's so funny!
Okay~ I got to go!
Print out the proposal which will be submitted later and have a lunch! :)
..............................................................................................................................
Don't know why
I feel like it's been a long time to see his smile, like this.
My lovely JJ ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment
谢谢你的留言 :)