Saw the incident in GDA and keep searching for pictures
And FINALLY I FOUND IT!!! XD
It happened when they came out to say thankyou-note when they got Disk Bonsang.
Yoseob might be too absorbed into thinking something or looking at B2uty or too tired
The members already finished their words and going back to backstage but he still stood there
That's why Doojoon pat on his shoulder.
Hahaha cute Yoseob!
**It's actually a picture from a Melody's(BTOB's fans name) Tumblr
And you know what? Most of them look at her camera!
Envy the lucky girl!
Anyway, thanks for those awesome pictures, girl! :D
By the way, I used to watch JJ's and Beast's videos on Youtube or anywhere when I've nothing to do
It's a great way to pass the boring moment
Indeed, I found a lot of funny videos hahaha
Gikwang, Junhyung, and Hyunseng danced wrongly as the song "Shock" has been changed.
I think that's the highest record which up to 3 members in a group danced wrongly XD
Gikwang failed for 2 times some more! LOL
And this one!
Doojoon cracked his voice!
See how SNSD laugh at him! LOL
Maknae Dongwoon reaction towards a bug
Super funny! XD
Watched this back again yesterday
Still cute to the MAX!!!
Well, maybe some of you might feel disgusting as a boy, no, a man act cute until this level lol
Anyway, he will only act cute when he need to :P
Actually there are a lot more out there
They are too playful and that's why a lot of funny things happen between them XD

No comments:
Post a Comment
谢谢你的留言 :)