Sunday, January 27, 2013

나를 사랑했던 사람아(The person I used to love) by 허각(Huh Gak)




英文翻譯大概:

Are you well? Is everything okay?
I long for your nagging that I was so sick of
You used to only know me alone
But are you doing well without me?
I regret thousands of times a day
I live every day as I realize that you’re not here
It’s right for me to leave for you but
I guess I can’t live as I forget you

The person who used to love me is not by my side but
I still can’t forget you, I can’t forget you
If only I can see you at least once more
If only I can see you, if only I can see you again

It hurts so much and I can’t forget it
The complaints that you made several times a day
You looking at me as you smiled in my arms
Your two eyes on the day we broke up

The person who used to love me is not by my side but
I still can’t forget you, I can’t forget you
If only I can see you at least once more
If only I can see you

Because you were there, I could always smile
Because you were there, I was the happiest
Through you, my life was liveable
The person who I used to love so much

..............................................................................................................
這首歌越聽越喜歡
所以就把它po在這裡了。

聽他的第一首歌是這一首Hello
原因很簡單
因為Beast的成員俊亨出演他的MV
所以就聽了這首歌
就跟Ailee一樣
因為Beast的起光出演她的MV
所以就听了她的第一首歌 Heaven
話說回來
聽了一次就被他歌聲吸引了
然後就一直關注他到現在
怎麼這麼厲害唱啊?!
每聽完一首歌就有種想要站起來鼓掌的感覺

GDA的那一天
他就唱了上面的那首歌和韓劇Big的OST 한사람 (One Person)
現場聽他唱歌
雞皮疙瘩+感動+榮幸
只能說謝謝他當了歌手
要不然我們就聽不到這把好聲音了 :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

谢谢你的留言 :)